View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #36
SPQR ROMAN SPQR

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsurgeon View Post
Lvl 47. Only put my perks into light armor, one-handed, enchanting and smithing. All 4 of those are at 100. No reason to lvl up any more, as everything in the game dies with 3 blows or less. Dragon scale armor. Bracers, a ring and a necklace that each increase one-handed damage by 35%. Two daedric swords upgraded to legendary. With that rig, each sword does base 200 damage per blow. Haven't even bothered to enchant the swords. Add in the bonuses for power attacks and critical hits and it's just not even fair.
to get even more insane stats get alchemy to 100 as well. then u can make crazy fortify smithing potions. Doing that Im a level 51 I have a fulll set of enchanted dragon armor combined rating of 1300. A daedric sword that does 340 base damage with 22 absorb health and soul trap enchanted on it. Also have a daedric bow that does 346 base damage.

the real beauty of skyrim and other elder scrolls games is you cant "break the game" unless u cheat with codes. WIth those stats^ i still die a decent amount on the highest difficulty when fighting elder dragons and powerful mages. turn the difficulty up if its to easy

Also I was succusfully able to transfer my 47 hour save from my pc to the 360!!! graphics are soo much better than my 6 year old computer
SPQR ROMAN SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote