View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #162918
albeee

My Ride: Fit, Z4, XJ6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chivo328 View Post
USPS. My concern is the tracking number notification it simply says:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 06, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I would understand that to mean he set something up online but hasn't actually dropped anything off at the post office.

Every couple of days I'd ask if he had a tracking number for me yet so I'm concerned that he might just be trying to buy some time.

Hmm, well I can say that there are times when, even after receiving my order, USPS still hasn't updated the tracking info, so it's very tricky to completely rely on this feature. Sometimes they would post all tracking info in one fell swoop. Depends on where it's coming from as well. If it's from Norcal, it's a good time to hit up the seller and the Post Office. If it's from rural Kentucky, start bugging people at around Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline   Reply With Quote