View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #21
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
Wow u guys are smoking some sh1t if u think patriots are making it through the next round let alone super bowl winners

Such band wagon people

Let's see - ne has a sh1tty d
Besides their te no stand out players aside from Brady. Brady is carrying the team
Dude wtf is wrong with you?

Welker, Branch, Hernandez, Gronkowski, 4 HUGE offensive threats
Our offensive line provides more than enough protection.
Ridley is a decent runningback, Green-Ellis has yet to fumble a ball... Woodhead makes some great plays as well.

Defense is hurting a bit, but they were on fire Sat night. Yea, it was against the Bronco's... so what, these bronco's beat philly last week. Nincovich was all over the field, as well as Chung. Wilfork speaks for himself. If our defense if anything like it was this past week, Flacco is going to be sent home crying his eyes out. They reminded me of the 2003/2004 Pats defense, haven't seen energy like that in a LONG time.

hahaha i am still laughing at Brady "carrying" the team. He is a HOF quarterback, would you like anyone else carrying the team? thats as pointless as saying Ray Lewis carries Baltimore... he is the heart of that team, but he can't put any points up on the board. Pointless to say considering the talent that is all over Pats offense.

Can Baltimore win next week? Yep, absolutely... but keep in mind they scored 17 points off of turnovers yesterday. I'm not saying that they shouldn't have one that game, but 7 of those points was from a turnover that put them on the friggin 3 yard line.... I think it is safe to say that you willl need an offense that will put up at least 24-27 points to beat the pats... our defense is vulnerable but we have an awesome turnover ratio.

i'm calling pats vs niners for the SB

Last edited by JJR4884; 01-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote