View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
FTLAUDM3

My Ride: M3, Z4
I have this exhaust and love it. I bought the whole system from the catback. Comes in three sections. I hated the sound with all three sections installed. I took out section two and used the OEM. Section one (rasp eliminator) works perfectly and the sound is deep and almost no rasp. Doesn't drone at all which is another important factor to think about.

Negatives:
1. Tips point downward -This may be caused by using the oem section 2. The section 2 that comes with the exhaust is adjustable with clamps so you might be able to adjust the length to get tips straight. Was excited to get it on and didn't really mess with adjusting it perfectly.
2. Section two makes it sound loud with alot of rasp - drove for a week and love/hated it.

Positives:
1. Sounds great - loud enough to know you have an exhaust, but not loud when cruising at a steady speed. Punch it and you hear it
2. Build quality is actually very nice minus the tips pointing down instead of straight out. All the welds look good
3. Cheap compared to other brands
4. Love the titanium tips - look way bigger than stock
5. This is the exact same exhaust as the AP (Agency Power) that sells for $1000. From what I can find out its even made in the same factory. It just gets a different logo on the tips.