View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 01:37 AM   #1
MattEM3

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3 SMG
2003 BMW M3 SMG for sale (cheappp)

Fully loaded 2003 BMW M3 SMG with 115k miles
Selling for $17,000
With a clean title, and fully loaded, this is one of the lowest prices you will find on a E46 M3, the body and interior is still in mint condition
Exterior is the elegant metallic Grey, the interior is black leather with 2 front power seats and the light gray carbon fiber trim
SMG transmission, 30GB Phatnoise musicbox, Traction Control, Stability Control, ABS (4-Wheel), Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Telescoping Wheel, AM/FM Stereo, CD (Multi Disc), Harman Kardon Sound, Navigation System, Integrated Phone, Parking Sensors, Dual Air Bags, F&R Side Air Bags, Dual Power Seats, Leather, Moon Roof, Bi-Xenon Headlamps, Rear Spoiler, Premium Wheels
Cleannnn, has been detailed and touched up since time of pictures, very well maintained
It does run and drive just as new, I just changed out the Vanos solenoid and vanos filter
I've also just changed out all 6 spark injectors, and spark plugs, a new O2 sensor, new oil filter, and new Castrol TWS 10w-60 oil just as regular maintenance
The car was also only fed 91 octane Chevron and Shell gasoline

Please ask if you have any questions

Last edited by MattEM3; 01-26-2012 at 01:44 AM.
MattEM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.