View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
Asmod3us
Regional Sponsor

My Ride: M3
Send a message via AIM to Asmod3us
FS: (4) Four S54's!! Swaps, Longblocks, etc

I've got a few S54's around. Packages vary from complete swaps to bare long blocks.

All were pulled from E46 M3's. Compression test numbers very solid on all engines, and unless noted, all were removed from running/driving vehicles. Specific vehicle info can be given for each engine!!

Now, for the details! I'd like to sell most of the packages below. Notably, I will NOT sell any of the trans seperately, unless a buyer would like to purchase just the engine -- at that point the trans (trans swap) will be available. The list below is as accurate as possible, but PM specfic inquiries. Also, in most cases, more parts are available than just listed -- however, pricing is for what is listed!

I know the market well, and feel the prices are very fair. They may not be the absolute rock bottom lowest price out there, but you will be hard pressed to find a seller better to deal with! My reputation and feedback speak for themselves! However, this thread has a few people that have specifically bought engines from me: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1323499 Also, I am selling fairly complete swaps (for the most part), not bare s54's!

1) COMPLETE S54 swap with 6 speed trans, 85K miles - SOLD
This is the most complete swap I have available, pulled from a running driving parts car. Included in this swap is the S54 complete with all accesories (bolt ons, waterpump, intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, etc etc). Also, specifically included is the complete engine wiring harness, ECU w/ matching key and EWS, etc. Included also is the 6 speed transmission, clutch, flyhweel, pressure plate, etc. Not included at the asking price (but available) are the cluster, DBW pedal, driveshaft, pedals, etc)

2) COMPLETE S54 swap with 6 speed trans, ~70K miles - $5,600
This is essentially identical to the previous swap w/ 2 major differences: 1) Somewhat significantly lower miles; 2) This swap is from a car that had substantial INTERIOR fire damage (INTERIOR ONLY, NOTHING IN THE ENGINE BAY, PERIOD). Consequently, I did not personally hear this vehicle run, but the compression test numbers are solid, and everything else appears as it should. The same items as above are included, except notable the key/ews is gone (ECU is included) and cluster, pedal aren't available

3) S54 swap, no trans - $4,200
This engine was pulled from an SMG vehicle. The SMG components have sold. The SMG trans is available, but not included at this price.
Included is the complete S54 with all acc (as above), engine harness, ews, ecu, key, etc etc.

4) S54 Longblock, 104k miles -- $2,900 FIRM!
This engine is priced to move!! It was pulled from a vehicle with moderate interior flood damage. The fuse box was destroyed, thus inhibiting me from
being able to start the vehicle. Again, compression test was solid across the board, and everything appears as it should.
This pricing is for an S54 long block with no accesories. Most have been sold or used on my personal/project cars, however, I can dig up some of them if needed and will include very cheap!

Local pick up on these

Please post or PM any questions.

Last edited by Asmod3us; 02-22-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Asmod3us is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.