View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #44
AznGuilty

My Ride: 330CI Convertible/M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mostarac View Post
I think OP has every right to post his experience. The excruciatingly long original post shows that he was trying to be as unbiased as possible as he described every situation in great detail. Having gone through all that crap and spending so much money with a final outcome that got him nowhere is very irritating. I agree with the above posts on how OP should have been notified about his car being scuffed up, thats something that should be immediately brought up to ones attention. The fact that he pointed out that John was very hostile over the phone is very unprofessional. Thats something I will always avoid when choosing shops. Good luck with the car OP, you don't deserve this bs.
From my experience, John wasn't exactly the type of person I would want to deal with on the phone with tough guy attitude and talk big. Like OP, I was the one calling regarding the status all the time but I am glad my car turned out just to be ok, not exceptional for the price.

Thousands of dollars and 5 months, car still in the shop is unacceptable service. For my level of work, I can direct craft labors to build a new powerplant in 5 months hence this is just a car. Unfortunately, impressive got alot of fanboy who received free oil change or something insignificant so they will be there as always back them up even when other customers sharing bad experiences with the shop.
AznGuilty is offline   Reply With Quote