View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Legal Drag Racing Meet in NJ--for E46 Fanatics only

Updated:
Some random Sunday, probably in April. Visit Islanddragway.com and learn up on this. There are regulations...you must wear or rent a helmet.

Children under 18 must have signed Parental Consent form.

There is a tech inspection--I'll get details on what that entails, but I was told they follow NHRA rules...I haven't searched yet for more details.

Also, it seems like we'll be doing this only for e46 Fanatics, but we're working out the details on that still. Friends, family are of course welcome...spectators pay $15 (child rates lower); racers--I was told $35...seems to be $45 on the website...but depending on the size of our group...I'll see if I can negotiate a group rate.

If we have the numbers for it, we can get two dedicated lanes just for us. Nice, huh?

Back to original post...not updated!

Doubt you heard, but somehow it turns out that Be My Whip and I are going to race, legally, at a track.

No date set, but I'm planning on looking into Island Dragway in NJ...see if they can offer group rates. http://www.islanddragway.com/

Anyway, if you have any interest at all to do that some Friday night...which is when it seems they do Street Legal racing...just sign in and stay tuned in.

I'm thinking Springtime, but while I'm thinking about that, thought I'd post this.

If you just want to come and watch, I'm sure that's possible too.

Right now:

1. dmax '99 328i manual...195 hp @ 5500
2. Be My Whip 330 auto...225 hp + air scoop and pretty tires

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set Skip to 1:30

Last edited by dmax; 02-02-2012 at 06:46 AM.
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.