View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #254
330touring

My Ride: 330d touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonY View Post
Ok... so you guys have an argument there but I kinda need some help here... and I feel like I am being ignored...

In addition to my previous questions, with a normal bluetooth headset, one would hold down the answer/hangup button of the headset to invoke voice control or Siri of the iPhone... how does one do that with the Dynavin?
Iím new to this but Iíll give you my experience with the BT.

The majority of times my HTC connect when I start up my car, but a few times it hasnít. I simply made a short cut to the BT setup on my telephone screen. That way I can easily, tap on the FC6000, and the telephone connect. This is obvious not a fix, but a way to get around the problem.

Phonebook; The phonebook never appears on the screen when I go to the phone interface. After I deleted other ďpair upĒ units that were stored in my phone, and left only the FC6000, the name of the person who call me appear on the d99(if it is in my phonebook). Letís say I want to call Lauren. I have to touch the d99 screen to write L, and all my contacts that starts with L appear on the screen. If Lauren has more than one telephone number, only the first shows on the screen. In other words I have to use my fingers on the d99, guess I was wrong when I thought I could make a phone call from the steering wheel buttons.
330touring is offline   Reply With Quote