View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #198
hoang031

My Ride: 01 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndblack3893 View Post
I got the enco-b146, rearview camera, and the SD card loaded with us maps, shipping included it totaled to 410.00. The unit is 320, camera is 20, SD card is 10. Shipping to us is 60. So if you leave the camera or SD off its cheaper. Jolly declared my value at 80 which was her recommendation. She chatted with me for quite some time on Skype. I used western union instant availability to pickup for 20 bucks and they had it same day. Super easy transaction and jolly is really helpful to answer any questions.

As for the relocation bracket, I purchased mine from j and t distributing, which was really expensive in my opinion, considering the other model that has individual spots was only 52$ compared to the one that nearly every BMW owner needs is 95$ but I guess if you are one of the only people to offer it, then you can charge whatever you please. I don't have any complaints though, because they processed me quickly and offer a product to make my life easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Bimmer App
Wait do you need to buy a relocation bracket to move the hvac? I thought the hvac sat in the glove tray compartment perfectly?
hoang031 is offline   Reply With Quote