View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
gymkhana

My Ride: 2003 330i zhp
2003 330i zhp for sale, silver w/ black leather, engine needs replacement, m3 swap?

hello everyone!

I have a silver 2003 bmw 330i with 90,000 miles on the odometer that I am considering selling because the valves are "burned" and the cylinders are scratched, meaning the engine needs to be rebuilt or replaced. my mechanic said that it would be most efficient to just do a motor swap which is about 4500 and I only have about 3k right now. =(

i would prefer to fix it and keep it but i may or may not be able to, because of many factors including the joy of owning a bmw but i figured i should see what kind of interest there is towards this car right now. people always say nice things about the car everywhere i go. i know in some communites the zhp is highly coveted not only because its a great car, but also because its hard to find . this car has been great to me until this recent and random catastrophe (which was strange because this car has been well maintained). right now i am taking offers for the car as-is (engine is not running, everything else is in good-great condition) this car would be great for a m3 s54 swap which would be a similar cost to a regular motor swap.

KBB private party value for this car is $13,000 and i even tryed typing in 900,000 miles and it was only $10,000, so it appears that these cars hold value very well, though i think 10k for a car with almost a million miles is just silly. im not expecting to get $13,000 out of this car although i aim to find a mutually agreeable and beneficial price.

feel free to email me or call 208-664-0984 and leave a msg if i dont answer.

please no low ballers, thank you.

ps, im in washington
gymkhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.