02-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Join Date: Nov 2007
My Ride: is slowww
| Think i'm going to start putting together a bug out bag this year...lots of good info in this thread.
Anybody with first aid/med experience think this is a reasonable/good deal. Local EMT on the forum puts them together and sells them they are $75:
(2) Tape (one small, one big)
(3) Cravat/Triangular bandage
(6) Roller Gauze
(1) 12x30 w/ plastic wrapping
(4) Tegaderm (its like a plastic adhesive dressing)
(1) CPR Mask (the good kind that actually is a mask)
(1) Shears (EMT scissors)
(lots) of gloves. They are Large but ask if you need a smaller/larger size.