View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
Xanthoxx

My Ride: 04 BMW 330CI
e46 Convertible Seats - Natural Brown

I have a complete set e46 natural brown seats including the front door panels and rear side panel inserts in the natural brown color/black accent. Armrests in the dark wood could be negotiated into a price but I would rather sell the panels and seats without the armrests. If interested PM or post and I can provide pictures. Some pictures may be seen in my garage if you look at the 2003 facelifted convertible and view all pictures (I facelifted the car and did an interior swap so these were removed from that car).
*clarification*
The armrests do not have the natural brown padding. Unfortunately the cars previous and only other owner ordered the car custom and had the armrests pads matched to the black and not natural brown. I used flexible interior seat and trim paint to paint these black to brown and got a very close match but I would not sell these to anyone as OEM. So.. I have mahogony armrests which are in ok condition but the would not include natural brown pads. This is why I excluded the armrests from the pricing at the get go....

Check my albums for Several Pics...... http://forum.e46fanatics.com/album.php?u=25250

Thanks all who are looking...

Looking for 1200+sh (negotiable)
or I will consider a
trade for m3/325ci after market exhaust
trade for dynavin d99 android nav unit
trade for convertible hardtop
and
any other trade that is beneficial to both parties.....

Last edited by Xanthoxx; 02-28-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Adding trade considerations again.
Xanthoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.