View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:04 AM   #19
DILLA

My Ride: 330i ZHP/VW Jetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliott's-BMW View Post
Nice bro, yo've got sum bawls to go trough it, I can't even stick to cardio exercise to loose 20lbs, all I do in my free time is beer cigars and pvssy .
Thanks bud! Beer, cigars, and pvssy is always good. Thanks again for the awesome job this weekend on my car. We will have go grab some beers after I'm done this cut!

~~~update:
Worked quite a bit last weekend, had a quick chest and tri work out after work on monday before I did hours of homework. Stuck to my diet all weekend, it was tough working in a place that has food in my face all the time. I did have a burger today from a local burger place (johnny b's), I got bit by a spider last night and had a really bad allergic reaction, face and lip swole up like crazy, went to urgent care and got an ephedrine and steroid shot. The shots made my heart race pretty bad and become extremely hungry, so I said fvck it and feasted out. Didn't work out because of it today, I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow and go from there. I'm sitting around 177 right now, abs are coming in a bit more now.

Also have been tracking my diet on a program through school.. I've been getting about 30% protein, 50% carbs and 20% fat intake. Averaging about 3500 calories also.

Last edited by DILLA; 02-22-2012 at 12:08 AM.
DILLA is offline   Reply With Quote