View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
Jmar

My Ride: M3 E46
FS// 2003.5 M3 Silver gray/Imola red SMG Low miles, Cleanest 03 around!!

Hey everyone. Selling an 03.5 (7-03)super mint Silber gray/Imola red M3 SMG! Car has very low miles (48k), and well optioned. Car was purchased on a salvage title with left front cosmetic damage. I had to replace the left fender and bumper. There was NO frame damage, NO deployed air bags, and NO other parts were replaced or repaired! The car when seen in person will not disappoint, or prove to be anything short of what I am advertising. I can not tell you how mint the car is, you will have to see for yourself to fully understand. Vehicle has parking distance, xenon headlights with washers, 19" wheels, cold weather package and brushed aluminum trim. The exterior is a 9 out of 10 and the interior is as well. No faded or worn surfaces anywhere. Vehicle drives perfect, there are NO warning lights on the dash, nor was there ever even prior to repairs. Rims has normal wear, and curb rash. Tires have about 85% of their tread left all around if not more. Brakes look good, and everything functions as it should and is in perfect working order. Car is 100% stock with the exception of braided ss brake lines and smoked corner lamps. Car is a 1 owner car, as I purchased it directly from the insurance company and it has not been re-registered ( I have a dealer plate.) I am an auto enthusiast and I am not trying to portray this vehicle in any manner other then what it truly is. You will see this for yourself, and agree with me for sure. I know the vehicles title status may be a little of a turn off for most people who don't have experience with salvage cars, but trust me, you will completely over look that once you see the car. The mileage, color combo and condition is all a reflection of my pricing, which I feel is more then fair. Price is firm, so please don't bother to offer me anything other then what I am asking. Vehicle is available to be seen 7 days a week. Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.