View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #1
omhl

My Ride: E46 M3 6MT
Send a message via AIM to omhl
..:Yellow DPS Coilover Review:.. Daily, Autocross, Track Review + Possible Group Buy

I been search on the forums for a long time for used coilovers in the $1,000 budget.

At first I really liked ST Suspension's review but they didn't have dampening nor camber adjust.

A friend of mine recently told me about Yellow Speed Racing coilovers, and said that they were pretty popular with the lexus, infinity crew. These coil-overs are used for drift cars. I asked if they could be an alternative for budget autocross and tracking coilovers. He said why not...

Fast foward couple months.

They made their first BMW application series months ago and wanted me to give them a review of the coilovers. So I got sponsored and promised to give a review for their lowest and basic of their coilover series for m3.

Let me know if you guys are interested I can get a group buy going for these.

They have external canister coilover systems and monotube as well. (More Expensive).
THEIR OTHER PRODUCTS:

They retail for $999. I can gauge interest for a group buy if my review turns good.
http://www.yellow-speed.com/dynamic-pro-sport.php
These are made in TAIWAN. But then again half the replicas on the forum are made from TAIWAN...

Quality Shop makes quality goods not location.

before:

Here goes

NOTE: I AM SPONSORED

Warranty:
15 Month Manufacture. LIFETIME through my guy...(He wants Yellow to have a good reputation)

PILLOW BALL UPPER MOUNT W/ ADJUSTABLE CAMBER PLATE
The pillow ball mount with camber plate is included on the front and the rear to offer direct and complete handling response (not available for some applications). For those people who dislike the slight noise caused by the pillow ball, we also offer hardened rubber upper mount for noise reduction and enhancement of ride comfort and handling stability.* The hardened rubber upper mount without pillowball is also available.

33-WAY DAMPENING ADJUSTABLE
This suspension system features 33-way dampening force adjustment (compression/ rebound). A wide range of dampening adjustments can be made to provide a variety of responses to different road conditions and to tune the ride feel.

Spring Rates:

7kg front
10kg rear

Click to see their Manufacturing Plant and making of the coilovers!

Quality Control Check:

2002 BMW TiAg/Imola E46 ///M3 6MT
300WHP 243TRQ | 91 Octane
omhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.