View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 08:52 AM   #24
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
...and that's what makes Fanatics so great. You ask your questions, and no matter what they are, someone will help you and someone will make fun of you! The 'fun' part is a large part of why the guys hang around to take care of the 'answering' part. I know I wouldn't be here were it not this way.

Since this pump only runs a couple of minutes at a time, OP, I don't think you need to worry too much about impending catastrophe.

I sprayed wd40 through mine a couple of times now and it's seemed to quiet things down a little...next for me is the rebuild I've just recently read about...but don't know the details thereof. And, on wd40, I can't recommend or endorse it, even though I did it myself.

I've written about it, but do it at your own risk...I'd read about this here and gave it a try, but because of its original source, it's highly risky, you know!

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote