03-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Omaha, NE
My Ride: 2001 BMW 330xi
the smell mustve been horrendous.
Originally Posted by TheRarp
The whole world will be a mess without wd40!
I use it that stuff for everything:
- after washing the car I spray over it to make it shine
- on tires
- dash and interiors
- chrome parts
- all over the engine
- as an enhancement/additive to engine oil - better response on lower rpm's
- as an enhancement/additive to gas - better start-up during cold weather
- spray tachometer to ensure accurate readings
- removes insects from front grill.
Thanks dmax for bringing this up!
As The Duct Tape Guys say, ďYou only need two tools in life, Duct Tapeģ and WD-40. If itís not stuck and itís supposed to be, Duct Tape it. If itís stuck and itís not supposed to be, WD-40 it.Ē
2009 Mazda RX-8 R3
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2008 YAMAHA YZF-R6