View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #63
Tarmac_E46_M3

My Ride: 2003 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterC17 View Post
Ok, I looked it up on my spreadsheet and the A/C delete saved 29.7lbs. From my research, it appears you need 1/2 watt 3 ohm resistors. I'm planning on deleting the side curtain, side, and passenger airbag and just leaving the driver airbag - assuming it works.

Good point, once you put the BW exhaust on, it's probably going to be really loud. Not to mention, I was speaking in terms of leaving the radio on. With the radio on, you just turn it up and the sound isn't bad, with the radio off it gets annoying quick. You didn't delete the radio - did you?
Nice chunk of weight, but that will definitely have to wait till next year, lol. I found about the same too, anywhere from 2.2 ohm to 3 ohm. I'm going to keep the side curtain for now.... although 15 years ago there were no side curtain.

I did delete the radio, dropped a good amount of weight, I think it was around 30-35 lbs with the wire harness.
Current: 1969 Ford Mustang; 351w; Champion 4 row alu rad; Edelbrock Intake Manifold; Holley 600 CFM Carb; Cragar Wheels; 215/60-15 f, 255/60-15 r; Doug Tri-Y Headers; Dual Side Exit w/Xpipe; MSD 6AL; Electric Fuel Pump; U/D Pulley Set; Monte Carlo Bar.

SOLD: :( E46 M3 SMG; Evolve-R Tune; much, much more... 2980 lbs.

Home biz info: www.HelpMeFightTheForcesOfEvil.com
Tarmac_E46_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote