View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #111
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcrazy1532 View Post
Honestly, it makes no difference man. Her behavior isn't that of someone who really wants to be a mother.
According to whom, if she still loves and cares for her child then what's the issue...

Quote:
"Mommy was a stripper."

The problem with this is the wife has most likely known from a much earlier time that she wanted to go down this road. There wasn't honestly to begin with.
Didn't read the whole thread so maybe I'm mistaken but I would think the signs were there, OP in all likelihood knew what was up and was just a dumbass in rationalizing it otherwise. Though if as you suggest it just came out of no where then yeah, definitely got a point there.

Quote:
Societies views on sex are very archaic but try explaining that to a 7 year old child. All the child will know is that her friends tell her mommy dances on a pole sometimes and takes off her clothes.
She would likely grow up being a better person for it as well. Being open minded and none-judgemental are great qualities to have, qualities still sorely lacking in todays society. Once upon a time you'd of been made fun of for not being racist as well; if anything I'd call it progress.

Quote:
Add to it that it's already been said she is set for life why would she strip? She could do that in her own bedroom for BigD easily enough. Huge red flags for me when there is talk of sharing financial assets with a woman that behaves like that.
Some people are just into some kinky ****, maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't. Maybe the validation is simply a good source of confidence for her. Who knows, the point however is why judge it? Everyone seeks validation in their own ways, everyone has qualities that make them unique, stripping is obviously an extreme but at the same time I honestly don't see anything inherently wrong with it. There are many extremes out there that are worse IMO but aren't perceived negatively at all, hell some are even admired. Again it comes down perspective and the perception that sex and nudity is bad, that it should somehow censored and/or etc. As for sharing financial assets, yeah you should be smart about that regardless, again most relationships fail either way.

Quote:
I'm ALL for having fun with a situation like this but spending the rest of your life/money dealing with the new challenges a relationship like this brings isn't worth it TOO ME. Different strokes though!
IMO I would't spend the rest of my life with just one women period but you're right, it really comes down to whatever floats your boat. People should not be judged and valued based on their sexual preferences. If you don't share the commonality then simply acknowledge the differences and leave it at that, my opinion anyway.

Last edited by CRSmoak; 03-07-2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: spelling
CRSmoak is offline   Reply With Quote