View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #33
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmnitzaSupport View Post
Clearing some stuff up.
1) We got a gigantic new shipment of bumpers - not 1 container but many and as a result, we got some economies of scale we didn't before + we lowered our shipping container cost - so bumper prices went down. We are not using cheaper knock off Chinese bumper replicas - we are using original BMW bumper replica supplier (please search we have described the differences as well or contact us for a link).

3) Our prices are $119 + $35 or $50 + 50 for fogs + $59.99 for shipping, however, these are not cheaper quality bumpers that you see on eBay and others sell for nothing.
So just to clear this up, you sell no E46 M-Tech bumpers for $119 right? So why not just list the bumpers correctly at either $154 Sedan or $169 Coupe that seems rather close to False Price Advertising or a Bait and Switch don't you think?

Where does the "original BMW bumper replica supplier" make these? I did a quick search and only found your post in the Site Specials forum. So now I'm asking you for the info since you know it.

I have to say it's really great that you guys are allowing Greyhound as an option for your customers. Knowing they are definately looking for the cheapest deal this caters to help them out.