View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #455
Adam@Euro-Spec
Sponsor

My Ride: is slowww
Send a message via AIM to Adam@Euro-Spec
I'm about 90% decided im going to go with a 10.5 noveske chf upper with switchblock. Then troy folding sights and gotta figure out my stock and lower parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_POWER View Post
Scope looks sick AJ. Let me know how you like it. I got the 3-12x.... You went with the BDC reticle right?

As for your light strikes, it's definitely your springs bro. I was reading guys were having the same problems with the yellow springs.

On a side note, I'm a little frustrated with Larue. I made a purchase close to 3k and they won't even leave the A2 flash off the rifle. Their response was they don't modify order and build a "complete" rifle (unless I want to switch a muzzle device that they carry). I plan on installing my battle comp so I have no need for the A2. They informed me the muzzle device is held on by green loctite, which seems to be impossible to remove. I'm trying to convince them to just install the A2 without applying the loctite. Such a pain in the ass for such a minute request...
Yeah I have a set of red jp springs I'll probably swap in.

I went with the 3-12 bdc in the 158 mount. Going shooting tomorrow..I'll let you know how I like it. The glass is super clear. not a fan of the flip up caps it came with but they are easily replaced.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer
Adam@Euro-Spec is online now   Reply With Quote