View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:14 AM   #5
nick01e46

My Ride: 330Ci
I have an 01' 330CI, it is black (but has tan leather and M sport package). It is a steptronic auto with sport mode. Recently, I have replaced nearly every seal and gasket in the motor. After I buy a car I like to look at the internals (which seemed fine, but once your in there its worth the 250 to replace everything non metal. I like to reassure myself of the cars fundamentals (I always do it, this is the fifth car Ive done so on; 2 BMW and 3 Audi turbo quattros); I also replaced all of cooling systems, thermostats, ignition components, spark plugs, wires, suspension bushings and rods, power steering high pressure lines and pump, timing chain, control arms, rotors and pads, etc, etc, etc. Clean CarFax. That is basically what I consider initial maintenance on any used car I buy, I love my cars; though now I am in the market for an M3. I know these pics arent great but I have many more if you interested, I can email them. I dont have time to set up a website to post pictures here. IF your intersted I can send you picks

Everything is solid and it is quick.

Oh, and Im only looking for $7,500
nick01e46 is offline   Reply With Quote