"..hey folks just wanna take the heat of you in case if you still waiting for my first test jump this morning.I was already fired up and ready and then fog came in at our predicted landing site! Which pretty much means it is a "NO GO". So Don our weather guy had to call it off for today. Tomorrow morning is our last chance because the weather forecast for is not looking good for the next couple days. So keep your fingers crossed and make sure we hit the jackpot tomorrow at 7 am!!love FELIX"
hey everybody, thank you so much for all your wishes! It means a lot to me! Today at launch we had perfect conditions the whole team was on his A-game and fired up. But our balloon "blew up" right before they released the capsule and therefore we had to abort. The good news is we have a back up balloon and that means we give it another shot tomorrow morning. Bad luck? Hell NO - this is science and that's the reason why it is so exciting!!!