View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
MarcusLSB

My Ride: BMW's
Talking My LSB Build Thread.. (v2.0) ProEFI/Saad Racing

First of all.. fresh start. I don't want to discuss anything about whats transpired.. this isn't about that. I will discuss whats being done moving forward though.

I'm doing everything I can to get the car by Friday morning and have it to Saad/ProEFI by Sunday morning. This is not going to be an easy feat but I have some local friends assisting with lending me a trailer, and one is meeting me off the 5 on the way back from Portland to asssist with the drive back down to Phoenix (aka a relay race where he takes the wheel and I catch up on work/sleep while he drives the next 10hrs)...

There have been countless emails, pm's, facebook messages and even phone calls from people supporting me and offering assistance with parts, labor, anything I need.. seriously.. you guys are awesome. I can't thank you enough! Never have I seen such a great group of people join in for a cause.. I guess thats why they call us fanatics.

So my plan .. and god willing.. is to have the car at MFest. It is going to take a serious miracle to make it happen.. but let me say that already the amount of private support from many who'd like to remain unnamed as they don't want to feel like their exploiting a situation.. is emense.. I wish I could thank them in the threads but almost all of them have asked that I not mention their names.

Regardless.. I think its possible to make MFest... and I'm hoping to set a world record 9 second pass.

Jason and I have got some trick stuff we're going to try.. but its going to remain a full weight, full caged, getrag 6 speed and will be running on slicks.

Let the games begin!

PS: Extra special thanks to ProEFI and Saad for offering to help me with this!!

youtube.com/marcuslsb -- Check out photography by Gheybe!

New Build by Lab22

Last edited by MarcusLSB; 03-24-2012 at 11:22 PM.
MarcusLSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.