View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #63
Mayo

My Ride: CBR600RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Are you open with this about your girls or do you just go about your relationship with them not knowing?

Maybe this is why I usually never date a girl unless I could see a future. I'm recently single so I wonder if I'll do something like you guys or just hold out until I meet a good chick.
No but it's an interesting situation...

She is open to me that she never wants to get married. I am open to her that I want to get married, have kids ect. Although I know she is not the one to marry, I don't tell her this, so it's not really clear to her. My feeling is that if I make it clear to her that I don't think she is the one, it kind of turns the relationship into a ticking time bomb.

But I feel her getting closer every day and I often wonder if there might be a change of heart coming, which would call for an awkward situation.

Dyllos, the only reason I go through with this is because I know I will be relocating for work within the next year, so permanent attachment isn't the best option for me. But if you don't have a good reason to end it, I wouldn't recommend seriously dating a girl you can't see a future with. It can get pretty depressing knowing the end will come, have fun and wait for the right chick to come around would be my advice.

Last edited by Mayo; 03-19-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote