View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #19
genuity

My Ride: '1 E46
@e36-2.0: Just so you'll know...all these statements hold true:
  • If you buy something from a Euro member country and take delivery in Canada, then you are VAT exempt.
  • The same above holds true for those in the States buying from Euro member country.
  • Those in the States buying something from Canada and taking delivery to the States, are also exempt from GST/HST/PST/QST/etc...
  • Furthermore, since you are in Canada, buying something from the States and taking delivery in Canada, then you are tax exempt.
More reasons for your distrust...using Faulkner's clientele to funnel his (and his accomplices') side business:
Quote:
Date: Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 1:15 PM
Subject: BMWPartsSource branching out.....

Hello Everyone,

This is Patrick with BMWPartsSource.com. I am currently heading up this website here at Faulkner BMW, but I am working on opening up my own personal website. I want to sell OEM parts for every manufacturer other than BMW and Mini Cooper online at a discounted rate. If you guys or gals like the service your getting here at BMWPartsSource.com please try me for all your other parts needs for your other vehicles. I dont have the website up and running yet and will have an ordering email which is this one to submit orders too for now. The only thing is I can't look these parts up, I need the part numbers provided for me. I hope everyone is doing well after the Holiday Season and like me is ready for Spring !!!! Have a great winter everyone and i look forward to talking to you on either side, ThePartsHut or BMWPartsSource.

email me at ThePartsHut@ymail.com

Patrick
Then looks like he starts getting BMW related sales inquiries to his side business' email, so he sends out an email to clarify:
Quote:
Date: Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Subject: please continue....

To clarify things, everyone is to continue to send all BMW orders to pcasey@bmwpartssource.com !!!!! Thanks everyone !!
Lastly, Faulkner BMW cybersquats/typosquats on BMW of Silver Spring (formerly Tischer BMW) aka getbmwparts.com:
Quote:
Registrant:
FAULKNER LANCASTER

2000 BENNETT AVE
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania 17601
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: GETBMWPART.COM
Created on: 02-Aug-10
Expires on: 02-Aug-13
Last Updated on: 30-Aug-11

Administrative Contact:
[*REDACTED*]@FAULKNERBMW.COM
FAULKNER LANCASTER
2000 BENNETT AVE
United States
+1.717299****

Technical Contact:
[*REDACTED*]@FAULKNERBMW.COM
FAULKNER LANCASTER
2000 BENNETT AVE
United States
+1.717299****

Domain servers in listed order:
NS35.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS36.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
The domain was registered in bad-faith and Tischer can file a UDRP (Uniform Domain Name Resolution Policy) complaint with NAF (National Arbitration Forum) to seize the domain and have it transferred to them.

In short, fellow Fanatics should know the games played by a sponsor and not all of them are acting in good faith. These examples above are just the tip of the iceberg. There is more and I am sure those that have purchased have experienced such things that one has not experienced with other sponsors. If this post gets deleted, it may only send a message that sponsors with money can pay off site owners. Many others who have been customers can come forward and vouch for the same, since they have been on the same mailing list.
genuity is offline   Reply With Quote