View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 AM   #967
robin325ci

My Ride: Helrot 325Ci
I've read through the thread and watched the videos posted, I must say the interface looks really great, much better than the D90 Dynavin I currently have. And due to some of the shortcomings of the D90 Dynavin, I'm thinking of switching over to the B146 WinCE version. I do however but have a couple of questions (sorry if some have been answered, I might have missed it)

1. Does bluetooth streaming continue to function when you switch to NAV for the WinCE version?

2. Do the steering controls work while in NAV? (Track up/down, volume)

3. Is there an ipod resume function (ipod will resume last song played after getting a call or turning the radio off)? Any noises while using ipod mode?

4. Does bluetooth continue to stream music even after selecting reverse? I currently have a rear camera and in my D90, bluetooth streaming resumes as soon as you get out of reverse. I've read the D99 thread and it appears that bluetooth does not resume after using reverse

5. controls - what does pushing the left knob do? what about the right knob? Is there a subwoofer level control?

6. Volume level - is it the same for all the sources? In my Dynavin, the radio tuner is way louder than the rest of the sources. It's really annoying.

Last edited by robin325ci; 03-22-2012 at 06:50 AM.
robin325ci is offline   Reply With Quote