View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
Halston@BSW
Sponsor

My Ride: E30 X5 TJ
Thank you guys. It is not a DICE or USA Spec. It is our own BSW kit that is modified to give our customers what they asked for. Good sound quality, charging and steering wheel controls. We had many stating text was not a huge feature they were interested in. Sound quality was more important. So we had a kit made that removed some features to gain the features more were interested in.

And we of course offer the same 30 day guarantee as all of our products. One of the local BMW guys bought a kit with DSP Adapter for his 540i. I helped him install it at our local wrench night. He loves it since he has a 1 hour each way commute on the highway. He was using a tape deck adapter. I'll have him type up a review. We sent a few out to some other places to get their take so will update the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichE30 View Post
I have recently purchased the Soundplicity system for my E39 540i.

My car already had DSP as well as in-truck CD Changer. Removing the CD changer and installing the Soundplicity system was a breeze once I realized we had left the amplifier unplugged after installation. I can't emphasize how easy it is after reading the instructions.

The system works smoothly. I have a dedicated ipod for the car, so I left it in the trunk and had it pre-set to shuffle my entire playlist. All I do is hop in the car, press the CD/Tape button until CD is selected. Searching back and forth is as easy as pressing the buttons on the steering wheel, and the system automatically pauses the song when shutting the car down.

I've only had the system in my car for 3 days now, but so far it has worked perfectly.

BSW | Audio Solutions for YOUR BMW
www.bavsound.com | 404-963-8857

iPod Integration | Plug & Play Speakers | Subwoofer Solutions | Satellite Radio | HD Radio | Bluetooth

Last edited by Halston@BSW; 03-22-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Halston@BSW is offline   Reply With Quote