View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 06:11 AM   #25
Joey325Ci

My Ride: 03 325CI & 74 2002
I went through the same thing, one day I went to the range with a buddy of mine and played a few games of trap and I was instantly hooked!

I went with the Benelli Nova H2o, It comes with an 18 inch barrel and I added a factory +2 extension and a full receiver length rail, I keep it like this for HD, I then bought a factory 26 inch field barrel for for trap/skeet and added a choke tube set. Its take 5 minutes to switch barrels. I have put a couple hundred rounds through mine and not a hicup, I am very satisfied with its performance.

That being said, if you are into modding your gun I would go with a Mossberg or Remington as it is far easier to find aftermarket parts and accesories for it, I found this out after purchasing my gun. There is really nothing else that can be done to mines, while you have endless options and vendors with the others.

In my opinion, you cant go wrong with either of these brands, Mossberg, Remington and Benelli all make great guns that last forever, good luck with your search and keep breakin them birds!