Thread: In before JJ
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 02:03 AM   #53
M3_POWER

My Ride: is better than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashtwosix View Post
also, dual/sideway magazine might look cool but it is very impartical. it looks cool in pictures but imagine trying to manuever with 2x full 30 round clips in the lower receiver. it just messes up the balance. if you practice enough you can swap out your magazine in less than 3 seconds. was never a fan of those ghey dual mounting magazine options
Quote:
also, dual/sideway magazine might look cool but it is very impartical. it looks cool in pictures but imagine trying to manuever with 2x full 30 round clips in the lower receiver. it just messes up the balance. if you practice enough you can swap out your magazine in less than 3 seconds. was never a fan of those ghey dual mounting magazine options
You don't know shiet about tactical shooting, so shut your mouth. You just talk out of your ass... The redi-mag is a great piece of equipment for speed reloads (especially combined with a magpul bad lever). It can easily cut your speed reloads by half. It does add weight to the rifle, so it's really up to the operator to utilize one or not. I guarantee you can't do a speed reload in less than 3 seconds.

First guy is Chris Costa no redi mag.

Skip to 3:48 to see travis haley using a redi mag.

Quote:
i have seen worst. i seen people with bi-pods on their AR-15 at the range every time I visit. the AR-15 is not a sniper rifle (max effective range 500 meters for point target) so I am always curious why people put pi-pods on them. I guess it looks cool but it is so impartical.

see..i know a few things about guns
Many SPRs today can reach out much further than 500 meters...

Last edited by M3_POWER; 03-25-2012 at 02:15 AM.
M3_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote