View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #1039
Wickedly

My Ride: BMW 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH330XI View Post
Hey Guys, I Don't have an Enco, but I did install my Dynavin earlier this week. Just wanted to share some Ideas and Install options that I used. I guess these units are pretty much the same. Of course if they are not then some of these Ideas may not work. Either way. The Dynavin has two USB's and a Headphone (for AUX purposes) these come out of the back and can be extended. Below is a picture of two usb and one headphone Aux jack that I extended to the back portion of my Euro tray. I also extended the Ipod input to the inside of my euro tray. There is also the picture of the backup camera that I in stalled in the trunk Keyhole. Like I said I don't know if the Encos have all these inputs but if they do. here are some options. One of the USB's is connected to the CD/DVD/AUX board so you can play music files from a USB. the other USB is connected to the nav board. I guess for updates and such. either way I extended them both so I had access to them without having to remove the radio again. if you have any questions, let me know.
You should have create a DIY on how to setup those USB and aux. your setup is so clean!! Props to you and sharing those pics!!
Wickedly is offline   Reply With Quote