View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:02 PM   #63
slixx1320

My Ride: AW ///M3
Send a message via AIM to slixx1320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedo302 View Post
Check out SampleList.com. It's SWFA's website for selling demo or used optics. Great way to save some money.

http://www.samplelist.com/Riflescopes-C3391.aspx
I picked up my scope along with a 1pc QD scope mount this weekend. Reviews and it being made by leupold I knew I could go wrong, I decided to go with the Redfield Revolution series. I know it's not one you recommened, but my local shop didn't have any revenge in stock and geared me towards the revolutions. Again, thanks for the recommendation.

Took my AR out for the first time since owning it and it brought a smile to my face. From some of the horror stories i've read regarding AA uppers w/ the gas block shifting, mine def performed very well and no signs of any shifting on my GB. Ate up all the ammo's I threw at it with 3-4 mag's of rapid firing.

Got home, cleaned and visually inspected my upper receiver, BCG had very very little carbon fouling and looks as if it could of went another 1000rds with no cleaning. Also inspected the upper receiver, bolt carrier and tube and there were no indications of any carrier tilting. I only shot 3/400 rounds so there's not enough round to actually determine that just yet. Will continue to monitor as I put more down range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkStateMET View Post
Sorry, I picked it up off a local forum LNIB with a RRA mount! It is made by Mueller. Millett and Burris also make a similar one.....
Nice come up... I may in the near future decide on a red dot or holographic sight.. but for now i'll stick to my rifle scope.

Last edited by slixx1320; 03-26-2012 at 06:05 PM.
slixx1320 is offline   Reply With Quote