View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
klukie12

My Ride: 01 330i
Help!!! Hid on off

hi guys.

i have 2001 330i. the hid lights are acting funny. when i have my lights on they are flashing on and off both at the same time, about every few min. i was driving when i noticed it and thought id might be a loose connection and bumps could be aggravating it. but got home and checked the connection while parked it continued.
i have had the car for almost 5 years and never changed the hid bulbs. in the past the passenger side hid would go off. then i would turn my lights off and on again and it would be fine. that would happen frequently for about a day or so. then go away for a few months so i would forget about it and never get it looked at. i am about to replace the bulbs as well, cause they look like they are dead. but im sure there is much more wrong.
i taked to bmw they want 140.00 to do an hour of trouble shooting at least and does not guarantee they will find it in that time.

also my turn signals are acting funny as well. some times it will flash like a bulb is out and blink fast but the bulb is on. then while its still on slow down..

thanks so much you guys are always a big help!!!!!
klukie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.