View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbcc View Post
Jim, no current HP gains. I'm mainly a have fun-on-the-street guy with dreams of track time in the future. I read about great improvements in response around the corners, improvements in deceleration handling etc... Would love to be able to turn off the TC and have more control...
yes there are other gains as you mentioned with a LSD. people without or those that have never done just don't understand.

if you don't go with a LS diff then i would atleast suggest going with a lowered gear diff for some gains in acceleration.

i agree with the above post that you should be able to get a used diff installed for less than that quote. $700 would be the max i'd tell anyone to pay with the cost of used diff from an indy.
used diff for $200-$300 and DIY.