View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
My Ride: 02 e46 m3
BEWARE of Bmwpartssource / Patrick =(

I made 2 orders with Bmwpartssource / Patrick after seeing he was offering a pre-order sale on e46fanatics... 1 for the Jeff koons art car in Jan and the 2nd order another Jeff Koons art car & two #78 lemans cars in early Feb. The first order was fulfilled with no problems. Having earned my trust, I proceeded along with the 2nd order, with a delivery date by end of Feb. Unfortunately, the day passes with no email or anything. I shoot an email to him on 3/3 and 3/7 with no response; I get worried and since I paid via PP; proceeded with filing dispute. Patrick then confirms that shipment got delayed and will arrive no later than 3/30. (he responded sometime mid March) March 30 passes with no word from him so I escalated PP dispute to claim. PP sided in my favor & immediately refunded my $$$ 4/2.

On hindsight, even though this vendor is a sponsor of E46fanatics, I should have researched for past experiences with them & Im kicking myself for tying up my $$$ with this joker for almost 2 months. It was only bc the first transaction went through ok that I proceeded with the second transaction. Poor communication, poor service, just poor experience overall. I was hoping I found a vendor for all of my maintenance needs (I was going to drop $$$ on oem csl brake kit but it looks like I'll be purchasing elsewhere (getbmwparts ftmfw!) If you're reading this Tim/ mods, I think it's a disservice to allow this vendor to continue advertising here & to take advantage of unsuspecting buyers. I understand that a vendor cannot make every single buyer happy, but this case is pretty cut and dry. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!!!!!!
juju396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE membership to remove this ad.