View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
500rwhp

My Ride: 03 Cobra < FRC < 330
Exclamation 03 facelift 330i 5 speed, m-tech 1, many upgrades PRICE DROPPED TO $10,900

PRICE DROP IF I CAN SELL IT THIS WEEK.

$10,900

2003 330i

5 speed manual
107,xxx miles
m-tech 1 package
Custom painted exterior with black leather interior

PREMIUM PACKAGE
Moonroof
Came equipped with OEM bi-xenon HID's (have been upgraded to 6000k along with 6000k halo's)
Harmon Kardon speakers ( upgraded with JL audio components and Kenwood HU)

SPORTS PACKAGE
Including m// sports steering wheel, bolstered seats, m//tech bumpers and side skirts.
The sports suspension has been upgraded with an H&R cupkit. Allows for a comfortable ride, but still handles very well.

COLD WEATHER PACKAGE
Heated drivers and passenger seats

ADDITIONAL UPGRADES:

H&R cupkit
19x9.5" LM Reps with 3.5" step lips mounted on Yokohama S-Drives
Carbon fiber CSL trunk lid
M5 Replica mirrors
2 way Viper Alarm system with remote start
UUC Evo 3 short shifter with carbon fiber Rogue Engineering shift knob
LED halos/engel eyes, clear corners and side markers
LED corner lights (matching 6000k) LED amber side markers and license plate lights
LED interior lights (6000k, not the brightest but better than stock)
Interior trim has been painted and clearcoated grey, including doors, center console and dash trim
Matte black kidney grills, roof, shadowline and door pillars
Custom exhaust by HMS with 2.5" piping. Aggressive but not too loud. Video clips can be emailed upon request.
Optima Yellow top battery (less than a year old)
Billet aluminum pedals

SERVICE

Inspection I was done at 30,000 miles
Inspection II was done at 60,000 miles
Control arms and bushings replaced at 60,000 miles
Brakes done at 75,000 miles
Cooling system and CCV replacement at 85,000 miles
Fuel pump replaced at 105,000 miles
Clutch replaced at 95,000 miles
Oil changed every 7,000 miles
Air filter replaced at 105,000 miles
Passenger side rear window regulator replaced at 85,000 miles, driver side rear window regulator replaced at 95,000 miles
Alternator replaced at 85,000 miles

FLEXIBILITY:

I had the car repainted a few months ago as the clear was beginning to chip and peel in several places. It certainly turns heads, that's an understatement, but at the end of the day it's a little 'louder' than what I was going for, as such it hasn't been buffed and finished.
The paint will be machine buffed before it is sold. A good friend of mine/fellow firefighter has been doing custom paint work for 15+ years and has always looked out for me.
This isn't a maaco paint job, covered in orange peel. It's 4+ base coats along with several coats of clear. What you would expect to pay ~$3,000-$5,000 for.
Unless you really know someone, this in itself makes the car an absolute steal.
The car is debadged but I can have emblems and roundels replaced.

I can have the car completely repainted to ANY color of your choice if you would like.

ISSUES

The interior fabric has began sagging in several places, I can have the a, b and c pillars wrapped in 3M carbon fiber for an additional $200.

The drivers seat shows minimal wear, but considerably less than you would expect on a car with 100,000 miles.
Little scratches/signs of wear on kick panels (replaced drivers kick panel this past year).

Floor mats were replaced around a year ago, the driver's matt shows very little wear.

Passenger side head rest tilts back partially by itself.

Drivers window is slow rolling up- may need a window regulator in the very near future. ~$150 part.

Drivers lock cylinder isn't working all of a sudden. Having a Viper alarm I hadn't had any reason to use it. Potential buyer took it for a test drive and went to use the key in the cylinder. Haven't had a chance to assess it and honestly I'd rather not deal with it at this point. Found this out after I'd already been approved for a loan and had my eyes set on something else. Big part of the reason I have lowered the price.

Window tint has a few scratches here and there, the passenger side rear window has some residue from tape from a failed window regulator and some spots on the rear window.

I will have detailed pictures up within the next few days, in the meanwhile this is all I have.

Car is located in Raleigh, NC.

I just dropped the price by more than I want to admit to myself. I feel I have this priced to sell, am a little flexible but not much. This is a very reliable, fuel efficient car that is only a few steps away from being a show stopper. I hate to sell it but I need something with a little more room, ie need to make my future wife happy!
It runs strong, shifts perfectly and has always been well cared for.

I have sold many things on here, on SVTPerformance, CorvetteForum and on Ebay with perfect feedback. What you see is what you get.

Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions. Free bumps or compliments are certainly appreciated, but I don't want this to turn into a discussion thread.

VIN will be sent to serious potential buyers.

Walk around videos I took for a potential buyer last week:

Last edited by 500rwhp; 04-19-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP
500rwhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.