View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
metal massager

My Ride: frankenbi///Mmer
Hey, thanks. Been meaning to get in touch, but life is REALLY GETTING IN THE WAY. I'm hoping to be about a month away so I can take it to bimmerfest next month.

Most issues I'm having are actually sourcing parts. found a partout thread on m3forums and got whole front clip, mirrors, skirts and this bumper....(for anyone interested, I found another bumper at one of my body shop clients that is edgy and I figured I would cut up and modify an ugly bumper instead of this near perfect condition one)..... Can't find the Vmr vb3 1910 anywhere...Vmr doesn't even have an eta on the next shipment, and nobody really carries much in stock. Finally bought the quarter panels yesterday. Fenders are at bodyshop and are almost ready for paint. Had lots of fun welding them all up.

I was documenting every step of the way, but some ***%$?@ burglarized my house and took the camera with all the pics!!!!

Yes, I could have put all this in a pm, but now you guys all want to know what's going on........or not. No secret.....I'm just building my e46 wagon. All the body panels that make the m3 look so amazing are being grafted to my touring. Might start a thread to share my adventures with everyone.
metal massager is offline   Reply With Quote