04-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Join Date: Mar 2012
My Ride: E46 320D 2000
- Download EaseUS : http://download.cnet.com/EaseUS-Part...-10863346.html
Originally Posted by diddy0071
two different cards. Same computer. I'm going to try it off of my laptop. Maybe it's how I format the cards. I followed a link to make a bootable drive off of the MicroSD from one of these forums. It uses USBoot 1.70, the thing is I don't even read the chinese letter. Maybe that could be it. Is there a better program to make a USB bootable drive?
- Plug your SD Card into your laptop (Sometimes doesn't properly work with the built-in card reader, if so use an external adapter and connect to the USB of your laptop)
- Load EaseUS
- Select the SD card
- ! Remove the existing partition on the SD Card
- Create a new PRIMARY partition (I had to make a 2Gb partion on a 4Gb SD card to get mine to work)
- Format the new partition as FAT (also notes as FAT16)
- Set the partition as 'ACTIVE'
- Load the Dynavin ROM files to the root of the SD card
- Load the SD card into the NAV (left) slot of the Dynavin
- Turn the Ignition Key and switch to the NAV side of the D99
I hope this helps. Good Luck!!