View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
Keith Billanti

My Ride: TitanSilber//M3
ENCO B146 (WinCe) Support/Mods/Hacks INFO!!!!

OKay- the other Enco thread is now 65 pages long and has a mix of android and WinCe info. I decided us WinCe guys needed our own thread so that people dont confuse Android stuff for our much more important info (ha)

FIRST and foremost!! After working with our friend Petrut, I now have what may be the first Enco B146 running the WinCe patch! I am not completely familiar with it, but here are some images of it running on my unit. It seems pretty stinkin cool . I dont know what this means as far as apps we can add just yet, but I can tell you that there appear to be a ton of games, as well as productivity stuff.

Screens=

NOW that we have a lot more freedom with the NAV side, I really see no remorse for not buying the android version. I do not have a wifi adaptor and really dont intend to buy one= but Petrut is confident that it will work the same as the other machines.

I have just been informed that this patch will be live for everyone else within 24hours at his website www.wincepatch.com

With that little Easter egg out of the way- we now need to focus on the other minor issues the device has.

1. Volume issue that seems to plague SOME of us, but not others

2. The wheel buttons only scanning by frequency rather than pre-set channel

3. Screen glare

Reserved for the next issue (ha)
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.