View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #60
atljbo

My Ride: e39
DYNAVIN QUESTION ..PLEASE HELP !! :] its killen me !!

Hello,
I know I'm in the wrong forum, but this one is BY FAR THE BEST !!!
I have a 2002 e39 530 all kinds of mods.

Here goes, please excuse my grammar and errors..

I have read about ever page of this forum about the dynavin android . install and the questions of how to operate .
I THANK everyone for the time sent to post!!
I have rooted my dynavin and installed a file program thanks to kevipedia and his kick ass post !!

I actually waited a few years to get one of these units to see if anyone ... ( from the first guys IN england to the chinese Hauligans ) could get this right and bet on the latest dynavin with OBC featured unit.. ( the obc feature sucks !! I may run the MID to the truck and do a custom install above the alpine 5 channel amp...)

..................... 2 QUESTION please !!!.........................

1) When I place music on a usb flash drive and plug it into the dvd usb slot. I and go to the button for usb on the radio side, I can hear the music. I see a white screen and I can VERY VERY VERY faintly see what looks like a folder labeled the artist that is playing. ( I used the contrast etc buttons, it helped some but not really )
. I CANT SEE S*IT!
Even when I download double twist and sync with my laptop to a usb flash drive and plug into the dvd usb cord from the back of the unit , the program ( double twist ) does not show any music in the folders..

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ? does the music have to be on a MICRO card in the androind slot ?

2 ) In blu tooth I cannot get the contact folder to open. Hell !! I have no idea what is going on ( I was surprised when I received a cell call and it Popped on!! it did sound good ( I ran the mic to the factory place near the sunroof ) I even got the music on my cell phone to open ( I use win amp on my rooted and flashed htc so I can tether. )
It actually sounded pretty well. But I did not mean to turn it on, and can not figure out how to turn it on again.

ALL IN ALL this is better than the oe nav i had and I am getting used to the funtions of the Dyanavin...

please write to me if you have been down this road and can help.
atljbo@gmail.com

CHEERS!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lil  butterfly 038.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	445647  

Last edited by atljbo; 04-08-2012 at 12:17 PM.
atljbo is offline   Reply With Quote