View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #10
M-bird

My Ride: 325i, GULF E30M3!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006BMWM3ZCP View Post
okay. so i have gotten a ton of text requests about this. so i am opening this up to non bay area owners.

here is how the procedure would work.

if you want to purchase the diff and you need me to ship. this is what we can do.

1.you will send me your diff (fully built). then paypal + 1400 for the 4.10s. + shipping (which would be however much it was to ship your diff to me). You would also be paying me $300 to have a shop remove my 4.10 and put in your stock diff. i was quoted 500 for this but i think i may be able to get it for a little less, if not ill pay the difference.

after my 4.10 is removed, i will send it to you.

i have bought and sold many things here and am not trying to scam anyone. i will give full telephone# and address to the buyer and would like to speak with you on the phone to do the deal. i will even make the last part, cash on delivery. meaning if you feel more comfortable... ill take 1400+ shipping upfront and i will mail the diff cash on delivery for the last 300. of course as a buyer you would be responsible for any COD fees.
umm, swapping a diff out takes all of about an hour and a half on your back in the driveway. What is the lockup percentage, ramp angles, and has the R/P been REM Isotropic finished?

Last edited by M-bird; 04-10-2012 at 05:27 PM.
M-bird is offline   Reply With Quote