View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
Patrick- BMWPartsSource
Internet Sales

My Ride: n/a
let me clarify this once and only once. BMW of North America is the ones dragging there feet. The Jeff Koons art car was set to release March 30th, then they pushed it back to April 9th, and now they pushed it back to April 16th. Let me also say the item was a "PRE-Order" which means we didnt have stock. Its not like your ordering a set of E46 brake pads that i stock like 20 sets of. Your ordering a 1:18 scale model to sit on your shelf at home. I would think you would be more worried about your car being tied up and not back together. Next time you plan on throwing us under the bus make sure you have your ducks in a row. We have helped out a huge amount of members on the E46fanatics forum get there ride back on the road quicker and cheaper than other forum sponsors. I appreciate that you are looking out for the other members so much, but you also were ordering something that was a novelty item and not a car part. If this was a car part we would have it taken care of so much faster because BMW of North America doesn't have any issues over these kinds of parts. Yes they messed up with the Jeff Koons art car. I admit i am not happy either. I have no control over there inventory and have been promised several times they will fufill each and everyone of my pre-orders. I apologize that the "PRE-Order" wasnt a red flag for telling everyone i cant gaurantedd when you will see them. I apologize, but please dont bad mouth us for something we had no control over from day 1. We did announce it as a Pre Order and give an Estimated Time of Arrival, not a guaranteed time of arrival.

Patrick
BMWPartsSource.com

BMWPartssource.com
Patrick- BMWPartsSource is offline   Reply With Quote