View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
pawelgawel

My Ride: 330CI
Bilstein PSS10 instructions help

Hi guys,
I picked up a used set of PSS10s and I have couple of questions....
1. Im not sure how many rings should I have on the rear threaded sleeve. I have two up front which makes sense for them not to move, but in the rear there is only one.... I found an old thread but it didn't clerify if I should have one or two. the PSS9 has two so I don't know right now.
2. the rear adjustment sleeve should be located on the top or bottom of the spring when seated?
3. with dampaning adjustment... what is the best way to readjusting it without damaging the # on the adjuster?
4. on the photo in the Turner site, the rear shocks have washers on top wich I don't have... can i just follow the OE specs and use those in stead or do I need to use specific ones? and finally..
5. from my understanding the pss10 kit lowers the car 1" on its highest setting. meaning it cant get any higher then that. I like a slight drop from my sport syspension. what is the amount I should set it at in hight, Ill probably use 1 for dampening??

And I know Im probably a retard for asking these questions. Im a coilover vergin... slightly scared

here they are... cant tell how many rings on the rear spring hub:
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-15...328i-330i.aspx

so in this pic, i can't tell if there are two rings in the rear sleeve and I don't know if I need to use specific washer for the rear shocks or will the OE be enough
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pss10.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	446658  
pawelgawel is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.