View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
GotVANOS?

My Ride: 2003 325xi Touring
E46 325xi Touring mods.

okay guys, my ride is a 2003 325xi touring with a 5-speed with greygreen metalic paint. You wont belive it but I bought it back in november for $4,000 when my Dad and I saw it sitting in a used car lot with "$5,000"(my dad helped me work them down) painted on the windsheild. We were like "what the hell could possibly be wrong with it?" I was immediately interested in the car because I'd never even seen a 3 series wagon before, I mean, its a sweet looking car! The interior and body were in very good shape and it only had 45,000mi on it but upon further inspection we found he car needed a good bit of work: new brakes, control arm bushings, front CV axels, power steering pump, rack and pinion boots. I really wasnt deturred though because Im a car guy and I really wanted my first car to be a project. Its April now and after a little over $500 and a TON of elbow grease Ive finially got the car in working order.

Sooo now that ive got the car finished, what should i do to generally improve it? Ive heard a lot of "you cant make a 325 fast!" and its a litte discouraging. But I have also found out that tourinngs are pretty rare let alone a xi with a manual. I know my car has got OOOOODLES of potential. The only mod Ive done to it is resonator delete esterday. Besides that Ive ordered some ebay xi headers.

My mod list
-Eibach shocks and lowering springs
-Eu3 Catless DME tune (The car is registered in florida and I live in Virgina soo i dont have to worry about emissions inspections!!! )
-Intake manifold?
-Fuel injectors?

What do you guys think? Id really like to keep it a sleeper as much as possible. What are some mods? Wheels? Tunes? intakes? ex....?

Last edited by GotVANOS?; 04-17-2012 at 11:59 AM.
GotVANOS? is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.