View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
FS: coupe mt2 front and a couple of other things *SOCAL*

like the title states, i have an OEM mt2 front bumper for sale. it's painted topaz blue and will probably need a repaint. it has some nicks and scratches here and there. does not come with fogs. other than that, everything else is there.

OEM mtech 2 front: $250 obo local pick up only.

also have a silver CF diffuser for the mt2. it has one broken clip (as shown in picture), but it came like that when i bought it. i did basically the hard part with dremeling to get the diffuser to fit. it was bought from euro-spec (now dtm-spec). i had the diffuser clearcoated, and it's just starting to yellow. i'm not sure if you can try to take the clearcoat off and reclear it to see if it will help or not.

silver CF diffuser: 150 obo

i have an OEM style CF trunk (for coupe) with custom silver cf license plate insert for sale. fits just like OEM. paint is in good condition (it was only on the car for like a year tops, and for most of the year it wasn't painted) does not come with roundel or trunk handle. great for those looking for something different.

Custom OEM style CF trunk: 200 obo local pickup only

i have a pair of OEM black lower headlight trims for a prefacelift coupe i think. probably going to need a good polish, possibly repaint.

lower headlight trims: $30

i also have a stock white trunk for coupe for sale as well for 100 obo. local pick up only. i don't have any pictures, but i'm sure you all know what it looks like. it's from a facelift coupe so it uses the long handle. no roundel or handle either i think.

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.