Thread: s54 motor $2500
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
M3REHV

My Ride: E46 m3 GTR widebody
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30polak View Post
I inspected this motor personally and cylinder 1's rod bearing is toast. The crankshaft will more than likely need repair, as there were burn marks on the rod and metal shrapnel in the oil pan. Also, the oil was beyond black and was WAY heavier then the oil that should've been in the motor.

OP stated the motor had "slight" rod knock at higher rpms, which would be totally false based on the results. Not crapping on the OP's thread, however I don't want anyone to get shafted on this motor.
this is true when you saw the motor and I was selling it as is for $2000 but I want a head and repaired the motor since than and am selling it for $2500 now since it has been fixed. I didn't know who you were because your profile has no information other then your from the ghetto and I met you through craigslist. And toocontray91 made a comment on one of my posts almost a year ago sorry if I can't remember everyone who makes a comment. And the motor has been sitting for a year so the oil would be old, thick, and black but since than been cleaned out and replaced with new castrol 10/60

Last edited by M3REHV; 04-18-2012 at 06:25 PM.
M3REHV is offline   Reply With Quote