Thread: Nighthawk GRP
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 12:08 AM   #25
tailo

My Ride: 02 330I
The trigger itself has nothing to do with the break and a bit to do with poundage.

The break all depends on the length of the hammer hooks, the angle of the hooks, the sear angles and the finish.

A trigger will only affect the weight of the pull depending on the shape of the bows and if there polished. I swapped in the WWI trigger, Swapped it back out 30 minutes later because it made it slightly heavier do to the tighter fit. I love those triggers but its not right for this gun. Give me a hour to beat it in to shape and do some polishing work and I'd probably have NH coat it and run it, as is its a no go currently.

Long story short its one of the best pulls I've ever felt and I've had ALOT of 1911's over the years (owned 16 at once a few years back) I really cant find anything to complain about with this gun. The triggers around a 4.5lb pull but it feels so much lighter because it breaks like glass, so smooth and no creep at all. A buddy of mine owns a kobra carry, its trigger dosent even compair to this one.

I would like a 5 inch but thats just the purist in me.

Last edited by tailo; 04-21-2012 at 12:12 AM.
tailo is offline   Reply With Quote