View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 12:49 AM   #188
LoveBeingUseless

My Ride: 2003 325i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
I'm going to be honest with you, I despise the whole stance look/scene and seeing it on a BMW makes me die a little bit.

However, I will say you seem like a great guy that loves his car and that is something that should be admired no matter what car style they are in to, having and sharing the knowledge is fantastic and I would hope and encourage you to keep that up.

Well I certainly appreciate your honesty. I love the roots of BMW and I am quite familiar with the history and heritage BMW has. The "Stance" scene is one that has a lot of variety. Unfortunatly, you don't see much care taken with a car as you do with other die hard enthusiasts.

The stance scene is kinda largely divided up into people with money and people without. As someone stated before. Doing things right doesnt require a ton of money. It requires patience, research, and knowledge.

I'm glad that I am able to share my car and what it means to me with all you guys! I really appreciate all the feedback and I thank you again for your honesty!

More to come!
LoveBeingUseless is offline   Reply With Quote