Thread: Oil Sludge?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #64
Gary Allan

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintman View Post
Email beveronoils@optusnet.com.au

You didn't look too hard did you so here are all the details you need and he's looking forward to having a chat.
For somebody that doesn't exist he sure sounded pretty chirpy this morning!

Ron Stasinowsky
Beveron Forklift Service
12 Parer Street
Reservoir VIC 3073
Mobile no +61 414 264 443
beveronoils@optusnet.com.au

New business from same address will be Rolee Australia, web site available soon.
sprintman, you and Ron have been in business for 10 years and now he has a new business, how about getting your business partner Ron to come on this forum and he can PM me, I still have a feeling that something fishy is going on here since auto-rx has only 7 customers that it has sold product to in Australia. I also do not believe that the Chiese are trying to reverse engineer auto-rx since auto-rx only has 2 customers in China.

There was a guy named FalconLS that was an auto-rx distributor in Kuwait, he started out with 72 bottles of auto-rx back in 2007 and as of 2012 he still has about 52 bottles of auto-rx, I have a hard time believing that auto-rx is sending about 6 cases of auto-rx to Ron and sprintman every year, that is 144 bottles of auto-rx, how many forklifts does Ron have, what is he using auto-rx in the forklifts for, how come we have never seen Ron on the Internet, probably because you are Ron, sprintman and Ron are probably the same person. I think sprintman is just trying to promote sales of auto-rx and he is probably getting free product for posting about auto-rx, I should know, I was once a Paid Poster For Auto-Rx just like sprintman, the only difference is that he started before me and I wised up when I realized that auto-rx did not work as advertised.